- A quiet grill and bar by the sea front, this is a perfect venue for those looking to unwind after a long day with a casual and affordable meal out.
- Based around making the most out of local produce, this newly opened vegan restaurant provides diners with an airy well lit patio with views of the picturesque town square.
St Francis Brewing Company
- With a plethora of local beers, a lively atmosphere and hearty local food, this off the beaten path restaurant is perfect for groups.
- Sitting right on the edge of the harbour, this small shack serves the best of the day catches to a few lucky diners everyday.
Pommes Frites Pizzeria and Bistro
- For those looking for a taste of the Mediterranean, look no further than Pomme Frites. With a wood fired oven, these are the best pizzas in St Francis.
- A coffee house in the bustling centre of town, this busy cafe serves up freshly cooked pastries alongside their fresh ground coffee.